Quality Management System
S-Tank Engineering obtained ISO9001, the international standard for quality management system, and implemented the following quality management system as part of its efforts to achieve customer satisfaction with the best technology and competitiveness.
Quality Management Policy
- Securing competitive advantage by improving EPC technology and quality
- Achieving customer satisfaction through quality management system
- Providing the best products and services through continuous improvement of quality management
Quality Management Certificate
ISO 9001 Certification
S-Tank Engineering has established and implemented a quality management system by obtaining ISO9001 Certification.
- ■ Certifying Authority- KGS(KOREA GAS SAFETY CORPORATION)
- ■ Scope of Certification- Design, development, production, and installation of industrial storage tanks, chemical equipment, gas facilities, mechanical facilities, and pressure vessels.
S-Tank Engineering has acquired the ASME quality system and a specific facility license to provide greater trust to its customers in the pressure vessel business.
- ■ Certifying Authority- The American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- ■ Application Criteria- ASME
- ■ Scope of Certification- Pressure vessel manufacturing(including on-site manufacturing)
Special Equipment Manufacturing Certification
- ■ Certifying Authority- KGS (KOREA GAS SAFETY CORPORATION)
- ■ Application Criteria- AC111
- ■ Scope of Certification- Pressure vessels and storage tanks (including on-site manufacturing)